Reports for the General Assembly now online
Read the reports of all sub-committees before the GA on Friday 23 August at the ESA 2019 conference in Manchester!
The General Assembly, where all ESA members meet every two years, takes place on Friday, 23 August 2019, 12:45-13:45 in Manchester / UK (EDIT 20/08: now in the Bridgewater Hall!).
1. Opening - President’s report
2. Treasurer's report
3. Voting on Statutes and By-Laws
4. Results of the ESA Elections - Research Networks Council Chair, National Associations Council Chair, Executive Committee, President
5. Short introduction of the new President
6. Announcement of the 15th ESA Conference 2021
Not all sub-committee reports will be presented during the GA. Those reports are available in a PDF document - GA 2019 Reports. In this document, you can also find the new By-Laws, revised after the consultation process in June-July 2019 in which many of you participated. This proposal will be put to the vote of the GA in Manchester.
We hope all ESA members attending the Manchester conference will come to the GA!