1. Link - ConfTool 2019: https://www.conftool.pro/esa2019/
2. Important dates: Abstract submission will open in December 2018 and the deadline will be on 15th February 2019. Participant registration will open in Spring 2019 when you will also receive notification about your abstract.
3. You need to create an account in ConfTool 2019 in order to submit an abstract and register for participation in the 14th ESA Conference in Manchester/UK, 20-23 August 2019.
4. Validate your e-mail address in ConfTool 2019. You can do this through the link sent in the confirmation message which you will receive from the system, once you have created a user account. This will help to avoid problems with incorrect e-mail addresses and it will ensure that you receive important information about your abstract and the conference.
5. In ConfTool, you can always ‘Edit User Account Details’. There is a direct link for this in the ‘Overview’ of your ConfTool 2019 account. Here, you can change your address, affiliation, information for the visa invitation letter offered through ConfTool and more.
6. Please take into account that we will consider the submitting author to be the presenting author. If you and your co-authors change your mind about who will (or can) present the paper at the conference in Manchester, send us a mail. We can change this until the deadline for participant registration for paper presenters (in late Spring 2019).
7. When you will register for participation and you believe that you are an ESA member, thus benefitting from reduced conference fees, please make the effort to double-check the status of your ESA membership in the ESA members area (go to ‘My Dashboard’). You will be able to renew your ESA membership by adding it to your registration in ConfTool.
8. Visit and use your ConfTool 2019 account regularly. Log in and find out about the status of your abstract, your registration and payment details, print out your invoice, download invitation and confirmation letters and browse the conference agenda once it is accessible.
9. Don’t panic. ConfTool 2019 is managed by real people. At the ESA office, we will always try to help: esa2019[at]europeansociology.org
10. Last not least, there is more support in ConfTool’s Helpful Hints for User Registration and Log-In.