The registration for the 14th ESA Conference in Manchester is open from 12 April to 12 August 2019.
Please have a look at the conference fees. Just like the ESA membership fees, they are subdivided into Band 1 / Band 2 countries and Regular / Student categories. In addition, during the first 4 weeks, you will be able to purchase an Early Bird Ticket (that is until the 12 May).
Please double-check the status of your ESA membership for 2019:
- If you are an ESA member, you benefit from reduced conference fees, and category A applies.
- If you wish to become an ESA member or renew your membership (immediately benefitting from reduced conference fees), category B applies.
- If you are not an ESA member and do not wish to become member now, category C applies.
In addition, you will be able to:
- order lunchboxes for Wednesday 21st, Thursday 22nd and/or Friday 23rd August. You can choose between a regular or a vegan lunchbox or tick the box for 'dietary requirements'. This will open a new text field in which you can enter your dietary requirements, which we will forward to the caterer. Each lunchbox is 9 Euro.
- purchase a ticket for the conference party on Friday, 23 August - the party takes place in The Bridgewater Hall and includes 2 drinks - let's dance! You can even add a second ticket for an accompanying person. Each ticket is 16 Euro.
- please note that for reasons of environmental protection, you can opt out of having a printed programme book along with your conference material (otherwise, the programme book is included at no extra costs)
Important: Accepted authors have to register as participants until Monday, 27 May 2019 if they want to present their paper at the conference. We will withdraw papers by non-registered authors from ConfTool after this date.
Participant registration opens on 12 April 2019 here: https://www.conftool.pro/esa2019/