RN25 - Social Movements
Social Movement mobilization in Europe and beyond.
RN25 is a network hub for junior and senior scholars interested in social movement research with diverse theoretical, methodological or empirical focus. The aim of RN25 is to create new contacts and strengthen existing networks among researchers studying social movements across disciplines and geographical regions as well as to further develop scientific research on the subject in Europe and globally. The scholars forming the RN25 present their research at the ESA General and Mid Term Conferences, where they sponsor panel sessions.
- Katrin Uba, Uppsala University, Sweden, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lorenzo Bosi, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy, email@example.com
- Ondrej Cisar, University of Prague
- Liana M. Daher, University of Catania
- Priska Daphi, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt
- Estefanie Hechenberger, University of Copenhagen
- Miko Laamanen, Hanken School of Economics, Helsinki
- Claudia Schütz, Universität Innsbruck
- Eduardo Romanos, Universidad Complutense de Madrid